Feb. 5, 2003
* The 'Cats needed 2,788 fans to attend tonight's game to reach the 100,000 mark for home attendance this year, they got 8,767. Kansas State is only the fourth school to reach that mark this year according to the unofficial women's basketball Division I home attendance figures complied by the University of Wisconsin.
* Missouri leads the series 31-30, but Kansas State has won the last three meetings. It is the fifth-longest series in school history in terms of years.
* Tonight's win marked the 16th 20-win season in the program's 35-year history and the second-straight 20-win season. The last time this feat was accomplished was the 1982-83 and 1983-84.
* This win ties last year's squad for the fastest team to reach the 20-win plateau.
* Kansas State is the first team to reach the 20-win mark in the Big 12.
* This marked the 10th conference victory in the last two years in the Purple Palace.
* The Wildcats extended their home-winning streak to 17 games, the sixth-longest current winning streak in the NCAA.
* The 'Cats held eight of its last 11 opponents to less than 36 percent shooting.
* K-State is now 3-1 when trailing at halftime. The 'Cats have trailed at half in three of the last four games.
* The 'Cats have only been held below 40 percent shooting in a half in seven halves this season.
* This is the third consecutive game Megan Mahoney has scored 15-plus points and had five-plus assists.
* Nicole Ohlde tied her season high in blocks with her fourth rejection at the 10:26 mark in the second half (vs. UAPB, 12/2/02 and at UW-Green Bay, 12/12/02).
* Ohlde's 28 points marked the eighth (season) and 31st (career) time she has scored 20-plus points ... This also tied her season high set vs. Temple (11/29/02).
* Brie Madden is now tied with Kristie Bahner (65, 1987-91) for fourth on the all-time shot blocker list. She now needs nine to catch Tina Dixon (74, 1982-84).
* Kendra Wecker's 12 rebounds marked the eighth (season) and 20th (career) time she has nabbed 10-plus boards.
* Wecker has had more rebounds than points in two previous contests (at Oklahoma State 1/19/02 (7-8), and vs. UW-Green Bay, 12/6/01 (5-7)).
* Wecker tallied her ninth double-double of the season and 21st of her career with 11 points and 12 rebounds... Her nine double-doubles this season puts her at a tie for season double-doubles with Nicole Ohlde (2002-03), Kathy O'Toole (1976-77) and Shanele Stires (1992-93).