Jan. 25, 2003
* Kansas State opened the game with junior Nicole Ohlde and sophomores Laurie Koehn, Chelsea Domenico, Megan Mahoney and Kendra Wecker. The Wildcats are now 9-1 with this lineup. Ohlde has started 77 straight games; Wecker and Mahoney, 52; and Koehn, 47.
* Today's sold-out game is the fourth full house in the last two years and first of the season.
* Today's win marks the school record for the best start in a season, 18-1.
* The Wildcats increased their winning streak to 13 games and have now won 16 straight in Bramlage Coliseum.
* K-State tied the all-time series with Texas, 6-6, and has now won four consecutive games against the Longhorns. It is also the fourth time K-State has won when Texas was ranked.
* The Wildcats are the only team left in the Big 12 with a perfect league record and are in first place in the conference.
* Kendra Wecker's two assists today moved her into 19th place on the all-time assists chart. With her 11 rebounds, she moved into 24th place on the career rebounds list.
* This is only the third time this season the 'Cats have trailed at halftime (34-33). Previous halftime deficits include a win over Ball State (71-61) and a loss at Stanford (57-63).
* Mahoney's seven first-half rebounds are the most she has pulled down since the first half against Temple (11/29), when she grabbed six boards.
* Wecker has scored in double digits in 30 consecutive games. Ohlde has done the same in 21 outings. This game marks Wecker's 10th 20-plus point game of the season and 20th of her career.
* Ohlde passed Missy Decker and moved into 14th place on the career assists list with her three assists today.
* Wecker recorded her eighth double-double of the season and 21st of her career today, scoring 27 and pulling down 11 rebounds.
* Texas is the 17th opponent this season that K-State has held to less than 70 points in a game.