Playback should not stop or stall under normal circumstances. However, video delivery may be disrupted or the quality of the picture may not appear to be "HD" based on your network connection speed or during periods of internet congestion. If playback stalls, stops or plays slowly, try one or all of the following:
- Make sure your computer meets the minimum system requirements
- Refresh your browser or close your browser and open it again.
- Avoid internet congestion by waiting several minutes before viewing the programming again.
- Close other computer applications that may be open at the same time.
- Update your Flash Player plugin and Java plugin
- Make sure you have the latest version of your browser installed, that cookies are enabled, and any pop-up blockers are turned off.
- Try using an alternative browser (If you are using Internet Explorer, try Firefox. If you're using Firefox, try Internet Explorer, etc).
- Restart your computer.
I am a previous K-StateHD.TV subscriber, and I am having trouble signing up for a new account. What do I do?
Visit this link in your browser: http://www.kstatesports.com/collegesportslive/?media=461948
When the page loads, it will prompt you to login in order to view. Enter your email address and password you used from the previous account you had. Once the system recognizes you don't have an active K-State subscription you will be re-directed to the purchase page where you may make your subscription purchase.
If you don't remember the password you used previously, visit this page to reset it.
If you do not remember your login information, or wish to create a new account with a different email address, click on "New user" and follow the prompts.
Find answers to common questions and problems in a quick reference format. Solves most technical support issues.
Submit a problem or question to live technical support for quick action to address your specific issue. Your best option for rapid fixes.
CALL TECH SUPPORT
You can call Tech Support at 800-781-9444, but please be aware this may lead to slower and less efficient addressing of your problem.